- We offer an environment that supports creativity, flexibility, and collaboration.
- We believe that each user of the Library is unique and important.
- We evolve to meet the changing needs of the Library and its users.
- We encourage the process of lifelong learning and discovery.
- We maintain a comfortable, welcoming and secure place for study, research, work, reflection and interaction.
- We commit ourselves to excellence.
- We seek out the best people and resources to accomplish our work.
- We support individual growth and organizational development.
- We work diligently to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- We adhere to the principles of fairness, justice and equality in our work.
- We promote the highest standards of our profession, including open and equitable access to information.
- We demonstrate a strong work ethic, taking responsibility for our actions, keeping our word, and following through on our commitments.
- We treat everyone with equal consideration and courtesy.
- We encourage differences in perspective, opinions and ideas.
- We consider the needs of others.
- We provide an environment that is inclusive and diverse.
- We engage in open and honest communication at all levels.
- We recognize the importance of Library-wide participation.
- We reach out to all segments of our user communities.
- We share information and solicit opinions about decisions that affect the success of the Library.